Saturday, January 13, 2007

A fruitful day...

I woke up at 5:30am in the morning, my usual time is at 9:00am, courtesy Babajee of Gurudwara. I woke up 30 mins late and had to leave for Gurudwara without(duh) taking bath, reached Gurudwara by 6:00am. Along side the Akhand path they follow a custom to do Japji Sahib paths as well, so was in the Gurudwara to do Japji sahib path Sewa for 2 hours.

Reached home by 8:35 and had a well deserved breakfast and then left for Woughton for my weekly Roller skating classes, it had been a 3 week long gap since the last class in lieu of Christmas and new year celebrations. Had a very terrific session, even contributed to a basic change in the training strategy. One needs to have a good balance on left or right foot to make turns at the edges of the training hall while going clock or anti-clock wise respectively. Since we use to go only clock wise during all the training sessions, I developed a very good balance on left foot leaving my right foot comparatively weaker. I shared my views with one of the instructors and within next 2-3mins we were doing anti-clock wise turns:-). Reached home at 11:00 with a great sense of achievement. Then came the second round of delicious breakfast, over the breakfast made plans for weekly shopping.

Me and Naveen left for shopping at around 1:30pm, in the market we started cursing our luck for not having a single blonde friend, missing the fun:-(. I am going to miss, every one does, these sexy babes when back in India its a treat for your eyes. We did the weekly shopping with the same sense of peevishness and occasional Ah's and went on to made the payments at counter no. 8 occupied by a beautiful Asian salesgirl behind the counter.

Reached home at 3:15, relaxed for a while, had our lunch while enjoying the latest bollywood flick Aparhan and left for office. In the office I did some project related study and started writing this.

I rarely do these many things in a day including writing this.

Hope to write more often now onwards.

GS

No comments: