Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Business after all !

Yesterday I got a call from a recruitment firm for an opening with one of their client Tech Mahindra. When I informed that I am already working with Tech Mahindra, the lady on the other side candidly asked if I was willing to change as they have openings with other clients as well. The recruitment agencies are actually creating the vacancies and then they earn money by helping those clients to fill these vacant positions. A few days back I received a similar mail from another recruitment firm about a vacancy in my firm. I declined saying I am already working with Tech Mahindra and jocosely replied saying can he get me re-recruited in TechM with a better salary. The next day I received a terse reply asking for my resume...!

No comments: